Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Ten years ago I was alerted to the current apostacy, when the "Toronto Blessing" overtook a congregation that I had previously attended in the Okanagan. Through the need to research it, to give answers to a friend that I had been discipling there, I came to the early conclusion that it was a terrible but temporary fad that was affecting Charismatic churches. But, in the intervening ten years I have come to see that rather than merely a (foolish and disgraceful) fad, it had become the catalyst for the launching of the apostate Church, with tentacles now reaching (behind the scenes) into even normally conservative churches in our own city of Abbotsford. So... who am I? I guess you might call me a reluctant watchman. I bring you this information not because I am a prophet or teacher, but because by the providence of God I have been made aware of a scheme of the evil one, and it behooves me to warn my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

1. Introduction:
This blog has been set up in the hopes of reaching Christians in Abbotsford, B.C. (and surrounding areas), to inform them of false teachings and teachers that are an immediate threat to them (IE. wolves that are in Abbotsford or are affecting Abbotsford). To disclose some of the apostate behind the scenes affiliations of what may otherwise appear to be benevolent Christian ministries.

There are plans underway to make Abbotsford into a unified city-wide church, (hence the title of this blog). This may sound like a noble task, however, all that glitters is not gold and I hope in this blog to be able to give you the information you need to protect yourself and if you are a pastor -to protect your flock.

Pastor of Abbotsford ... (or brother and sister in Christ)

* have you checked out the Abbotsford Christian Leaders Network and researched the doctrinal leanings of those men who are leading our Abbotsford pastors. (IE. Michael Kerry, Mitch Borrows, Korky Neufeld, Ray Cymbaluk, Roland Balzer and Warren Schatz -particularly the former three). And the "mentors" to the ACLN, Justyn Rees and "Apostle" Dave McElhoes?

* have you familiarized yourself with the heretical Word of Faith and Latter Rain Movements?

* have you familiarized yourself with the Toronto Blessing, and it's roots in the Word of Faith movement, via Benny Hinn, Kenneth Copeland and Kenneth Hagin?

* are you familiar with the teachings of dominion theology and it's implications for Abbotsford and for your church in particular?

Perhaps you are a sleuth and I have already given you sufficient information to help you to protect your flock, if not or if constraints on your time prohibit the volumes of research that it takes to fully educate yourself in these matters, then bookmark this blog and I will attempt to bring the information to you.

In His service, A. Berean