Name:
Location: British Columbia, Canada

Ten years ago I was alerted to the current apostacy, when the "Toronto Blessing" overtook a congregation that I had previously attended in the Okanagan. Through the need to research it, to give answers to a friend that I had been discipling there, I came to the early conclusion that it was a terrible but temporary fad that was affecting Charismatic churches. But, in the intervening ten years I have come to see that rather than merely a (foolish and disgraceful) fad, it had become the catalyst for the launching of the apostate Church, with tentacles now reaching (behind the scenes) into even normally conservative churches in our own city of Abbotsford. So... who am I? I guess you might call me a reluctant watchman. I bring you this information not because I am a prophet or teacher, but because by the providence of God I have been made aware of a scheme of the evil one, and it behooves me to warn my brothers and sisters in Christ.

Saturday, May 17, 2008